The Wilson Combat/Beretta Centurion Tactical is now available with a Vertec-grip frame conversion. This conversion, performed by Wilson Combat gunsmiths, reduces the size of the frame to Vertec size to the significantly smaller Beretta Vertec size, which is ideal for shooters with smaller hands or who prefer the straighter, more 1911-style grip. They also checker the backstrap to match the front and complete the process with a frame refinish in matte Black Armor-Tuff.
The 92G Vertec/Centurion Tactical features all-steel Beretta and Wilson Combat custom parts. Some features of the limited-production 92G Vertec/Centurion Tactical include steel ambidextrous decocker-only levers (G model), Centurion length slide, a modified M9A1-style checkered frame with accessory rail, and rounded trigger guard.
The 92G Centurion Tactical ships with two 17- and one 20-round capacity magazines. This new model also features an Elite-style, match-grade stainless barrel with a recessed target crown for enhanced accuracy and an Ameriglo “Hackathorn” high visibility dovetailed tritium front sight paired with a Wilson Combat black battlesight rear.
The 92G Vertec/Centurion Tactical also features Black Wilson Combat G10 grips, Wilson Combat Mag Guide and oversize mag release and other custom features to enhance overall shooting and tactical performance. Like all Wilson Combat/Beretta collaborations, this model has factory optimized action parts and improved slide to frame tolerances. Additional custom services are available for the 92G Vertec/Centurion Tactical.
Although the 92G Vertec/Centurion Tactical has been optimized by Beretta to meet the needs of high round count tactical and competitive shooters, further customization and finish work is available through Wilson Combat. Possession of the pistol must be taken first, no further customizations can be done prior to shipment.
This model is exclusive to Wilson Combat and available direct from Wilson Combat or from Wilson Combat dealers only. Not available for purchase to MA residents.
- M9A1/Vertec Frame with 92A1 round trigger guard profile and improved checkering
- Shortened 92G Vertec Slide
- Slide to frame fit as tight as practical within production gun limits
- Ameriglo “Hackathorn” design tritium with orange ring, dovetail front sight
- Stainless barrel with recessed crown, 4.3”, black Bruniton finish
- Oversize steel magazine release
- Steel G model de-cocking levers
- Skeletonized Elite II hammer
- Chrome Silicon Action Tune
- 13 lb. hammer spring
- Wilson Combat Mag Guide
- Steel trigger
- Wilson Combat rear u-notch battlesight
- G10 Vertec Black grips with Wilson Combat logo medallion
- Wilson Combat logo on slide
- Two 17- and one 20-round Beretta magazines
Caliber: 9 mm
Magazine Capacity: 17 or 20 Rounds
Barrel Length: 4.3”
Overall Length: 7.75”
Sight Radius: 5.75”
Weight Empty (with 17rd magazine): 33.2oz
Weight Loaded with 18rds: 40.7oz
Additional Reading: Wilson Combat 92G Brigadier Tactical