Field Editor B. Gil Horman recently tested and reviewed the new Honor Defense Honor Guard 9 mm pistol, and now the company has announced that it has added a "Long Slide" version, which will be shipping this month through distributors.
The Honor Guard Long Slide delivers the same performance and reliability as other models, but with these additions: a 3.8" stainless steel barrel and an integrated accessories rail.
"The Long Slide version has been a request from consumers since we first launched," said Gary Ramey, president of Honor Defense. "A key benefit with the longer barrel is the integrated rail for lights or other accessories. The firearm features the same chassis system as the sub-compact, which highlights the modularity of our firearms."
Honor Defense pistols are 100-percent American-made handguns, and feature:
- Modular stainless steel chassis system
- Ambidextrous slide catch
- Ambidextrous magazine release
- Striker-fired design that can handle 9MM +P loads
- Snag-free sights
- Crisp 7 lb pull and short re-set
- Custom texture design to provide a better grip in all situations
- Two backstraps for custom grip
- For more please visit HonorDefense.com
Tested: Honor Defense Honor Guard 9mm Pistol