Savage’s MSR 10 Long Range is now available in the 6 mm Creedmoor chambering. Built on the 6.5 Creedmoor case and “necked-down” to hold a .243 diameter bullet, this round shoots fast and flat. The case design allows room for long, heavy bullets while still functioning in short action rifles. The new 6 mm Creedmoor is popular with long-range precision match shooters as the round doesn’t beat up its shooter with recoil.
Savage’s semi-automatic MSR 10 Long Range offers greater performance, expanded caliber choices and a modern design, plus a full suite of custom upgrades packaged as standard features.
Initially chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor and .308 Win., the MSR 10 Long Range is built on a compact frame with a non-reciprocating side-charging handle. Its two-stage target trigger with nickel boron treatment and Magpul PRS adjustable buttstock optimize the accuracy of the upgraded Savage barrel, which features 5R rifling and a Melonite QPQ finish.
- Fluted heavy barrel with Melonite QPQ finish, 22.5”
- 6 mm Creedmoor; 9.5 lbs.; 1:7.5” RH Twist
- Custom forged upper/lower for unique look and compact size
- Free-float M-LOK rail
- Magpul PRS Gen3 buttstock
- BLACKHAWK! KNOXX AR Pistol Grip
- Two-stage target trigger with nickel boron treatment; 2.5 to 4lbs.
Part No. / Description / MSRP
22930 / MSR-10 Long Range, 6mm Creedmoor / $2,284
Tested: The Modern Savage Rifle