Based on necking down the 6.5 Creedmoor for 6 mm bullets, the 6 mm Creedmoor cartridge is capable of accurate 1,000-yard shots that have moderate recoil, and some are predicting the cartridge to be the next hot choice in long-range precision shooting competitions.
Savage’s Model 10 GRS houses the full suite of accuracy-enhancing features firmly within a GRS stock made of 15 percent fiberglass-reinforced Durethan, with 65 percent glass bedding material.
The stock’s slimmed down dimensions and textured surfaces provide a better grip in wet conditions, while its length-of-pull can be adjusted to fit any shooter. Plus, its Savage action, button rifling, fluted heavy barrel and user-adjustable AccuTrigger deliver the accuracy of custom rifles at a fraction of the price.
Features & Benefits
• GRS adjustable stock made of 15 percent fiberglass-reinforced Durethan
• User-adjustable Savage AccuTrigger
• Slim grip and fore-end with textured rubber grip surfaces
• Adjustable length-of-pull from 33.5 to 36.5 cm
• 5/8-24 threaded muzzle
• Fluted heavy barrel
• 10-round AICS-compatible magazine
• Flush cup sling loops included and sling mount for bipod use installed
For more information visit savagearms.com