Whether you’re an avid outdoorsman, world traveler, prepared survivalist or simply in need of a do-it-all backpack, check out the NRA Recon Tactical Pack as your "one bag."
The Recon boasts an impressive 2,383 cubic inches of storage—ideal for carrying tablets, clothing and everyday items. With a pull of a zipper, the pack expands to a whopping 3,920 cubic inches to easily store cameras, food, laptops and other oversized gear.Where the Recon really shines is in its features: 2 large auxiliary compartments, 2 external mesh pockets, 2 stash pockets, 2 electronics pouches on the shoulder straps, an integrated hydration sleeve, waist and sternum harnesses, a name tape strip, hook-and-loop MOLLE field, exterior and interior compression straps, a reinforced carry handle, lockable zippers, and more. Your storage options are virtually limitless. Best of all, each NRA Recon Tactical Pack includes a free 100 oz. Hydrapak hydration reservoir.
• Dimensions: 20½”H x 15”W x 7¾” – 12¾”D
• Material: 600 denier polyester with vinyl backing
• Maximum volume: 3920 cubic inches
• Colors: Black, Coyote
• Large expandable main compartment
• 2 front organizer compartments
• 4 exterior cinch straps for oversized items
• 2 large waist pockets
• 2 removable pouches on shoulder straps
• Oversized zipper pulls and reinforced carry handle
• Exterior MOLLE loops allow for additional equipment and customization
• Exterior Velcro field for NRA Training Officer or morale patches
• Includes removable 100 oz. Hydrapak hydration reservoir—a $35 value!
• NRA logo embroidered on front of pack
For more, visit NRAStore.com.