Glock has been expanding its product lines by developing hybrid pistols that blend the features of two existing models. In 2013, the company released the model G30S subcompact .45 ACP by combining the reduced-weight slide of the G36 Slimline with the increased ammunition capacity of the double-stack G30 SF frame. For 2014, Glock is launching the G41, which takes its cues from both the G21 Gen4 and the G34 Gen4 Practical Tactical models.
• Action: Safe-Action Semi-Auto Pistol
• Caliber: .45 ACP
• Slide: Black Gas Nitrate
• Frame: Black Textured Polymer
• Front Sight: Polymer White Dot
• Rear Sight: Adjustable
• Barrel Length: 5.31”
• Overall Length: 8.9”
• Height: 5.47”(With Magazine)
• Width: 1.28”
• Weight: 27 ozs. (With Empty Magazine)
• Capacity: 13+1 Rounds
• Twist: 1:15.75” RH
• Rifle Grooves: Octagonal
• Accessories: Three Magazines, Hard Case, Cleaning Brush, Manual, Lock
• MSRP: $729
Get a closer look at the latest edition of the G41 in the video below.
For more information, go to Glock.com.