Crimson Trace has introduced the MVF-515 GREEN, which utilizes a green laser and a white light in one unit. Both light sources reinforce the Crimson Trace mantra of instinctive activation for ease of use.
The Crimson Trace engineering team was able to solve the two banes of green laser technology-heat and power draw. Heat shortens the life of the laser diode and high power draw drains battery power in a matter of minutes.
The engineers at Crimson Trace have overcome both issues by utilizing the latest technologies into the new MVF-515 GREEN, along with the largest issue for all lasers-reliable operation within temperature tolerances that are highly sensitive.
Just like its predecessor the MVF-515 RED, the MVF-515 GREEN brings speed, accuracy and heads-up sighting to shooters. The MVF-515 provides a laser, a white light and a vertical foregrip in a single, modular package.
The polymer grip panels are mounted onto an aircraft grade, 6061-T6 aluminum, hard-anodized tang and contain activation switches on each side that control the light and the laser independently. The MVF-515 GREEN can be programmed in seconds for momentary laser or light, strobe or constant-on, while the white light is adjustable from 150 to 200 lumens. Two CR-123 batteries provide over four hours of light illumination and over six hours of green laser illumination.
The MVF-515 GREEN is anchored in place by a two-screw rail mount that fits most standard Picatinny rails. All electrical components fit into the vertical foregrip, which is ergonomically designed for comfort and built for hard use.
The texture of the MVF-515 GREEN is aggressive and can be used with or without gloves. Batteries and electronics are kept dry and functional by a water resistant O-ring built into the grip panels of the foregrip.
All Crimson Trace laser sights have both windage and elevation adjustments for shooters to make adjustments on their own, and come with an accessory pack that contains batteries, hex wrenches for laser adjustments and several cleaning swabs. A limited three-year warranty is standard.
• Fits Picatinny 1913 or similar Accessory Rails.
• Polymer Grip Panels With Overmolded Activation Pads
• Dual-Side Activation Switches
• Independent Momentary, Strobe And Constant-On Programmability For Laser & Light Components
• Tested from 16ºF to Over 120ºF Operating Range
• Full Length 6061-T6 Aircraft Aluminum, Hard-Anodized Tang
• Custom, Two-Screw Rail Mount
• Replaceable, 150/200-Lumen LED Light Module
• Rotating Light Bezel Selects High/ Low Light Output
• Pin-Locked, Channel-Fitted Butt-Cap Attachment
• Rugged, Proprietary Grip Texture
• Parkerized Steel Recoil Lugs And Hardware
• Patent-Pending Design
• Suggested Retail Price $649.00