With almost 1.8 million copies in circulation worldwide, S.P. Fjestad's upcoming 39th volume contains significantly updated values and information reflecting integral changes in the gun industry. Features of the newest 2,512-page edition include:
- Newest 2018 makes and models, along with important pricing updates on many current, antique, and discontinued models.
- Trends in firearms collectibility—especially, the recent trend of AR-15s.
- Nearly 1,700 manufacturers and trademarks, almost 30,000 gun model descriptions, and more than 180,000 values.
- With over 45 pages of extensive serialization information, the year of manufacture is easily ascertained on makes/models.
- An updated Photo Percentage Grading System (PPGS) that allows accurate grading for all pistols, revolvers, rifles and shotguns based on percentages of original condition.
For more information visit bluebookofgunvalues.com.