Remington has announced it is shipping its full-size polymer-frame pistol, the RP45 and RP45 Night Sight. The .45 Auto striker-fired pistol features a 4.5” barrel and is built with one of the smallest grip circumferences in its class.
The introduction follows the 2017 release of the RP9, Big Green’s first polymer-frame full-size handgun. The new RP45 boasts a15+1 capacity as well as all the same features as the RP9—with the added power of the 45 Auto cartridge. A 3-dot tritium night sights model is also offered.
- Two double stack magazines
- Smallest full-size grip circumference; fits 95 percent of all shooters
- Ambidextrous Slide Release
- Smooth single-action trigger with a crisp tactile reset
- 3-Dot tritium night sight (night sight model only)
- PVD coated stainless steel barrelStandard picatinny rail
- Interchangeable back straps (small, medium, and large)
- Optimized grip angle for reduced felt recoil and points instinctively
- Rear sight fighting surface
- Tactile loaded chamber indicator
The RP45 pistol ships with two magazines along with small, medium, and large backstraps for custom fit and is offered at a manufacturer suggested retail price of $418, with the night sight model retailing at $504.
For more, visit Remington.com.
NRA Editors Picks: 2017 Remington RP9 Pistol
NRA Gun of the Week: Remington RP9 Pistol