Leupold's new VX-R Patrol Illuminated Riflescope features proprietary powered fiber-optic technology in a FireDot reticle to provide great target acquisition to law enforcement, military and tactical shooters in bright- and low-light situations.
The VX-R is available in a 1.25-4x20mm model with the FireDot Special Purpose Reticle and a 3-9x40mm model with the FireDot Tactical Milling Reticle.
Other great features include:
• Rugged 30 mm matte-black maintube
• Leupold’s Index Matched Lens System, which maximizes light transmission to produce an extremely bright, sharp image across the visual field
• Blackened lens edges for enhanced light transmission, clarity and contrast
• DiamondCoat, an ion-assisted lens coating for optimal light management and maximum abrasion resistance
• One-turn, non-locking eyepiece to provide smooth, fast and precise focus adjustment for users of different visual acuity, from nearsighted to farsighted
• Precision finger click adjustments for windage and elevation (1/4-MOA)
• Leupold’s most durable twin bias spring erector system
• Second generation Argon/Krypton waterproofing for enhanced resistance to thermal shock
• CR-2032 coin cell battery, readily available around the country
For more information, go to leupold.com.