The 6.5 Creedmoor started out as a target round, but hunters have quickly adopted it for its long-range accuracy, ample power and manageable recoil. Trophy Copper makes the most of the platform, thanks to a copper, polymer-tipped bullet that retains 99 percent of its weight, penetrates deep and expands consistently. Its grooved shank increases accuracy across a wide range of firearms, and the nickel-plated case prevents corrosion and aids in easier, faster extraction. Trophy Copper is also available in 20 additional loads from .243 Win. to .338 Win. Mag.
• 120-gr. 6.5 Creedmoor load offers long-range accuracy, manageable recoil and ample power for medium and big game
• Copper construction provides up to 99 percent weight retention for the deepest penetration in an expanding bullet
• Tipped bullet cavity is optimized for expansion across a broad velocity range
• Grooved bullet shank for increased accuracy across a wide range of firearms
• Polymer tip and boat-tail design increase the ballistic coefficient for higher downrange velocity, energy and less bullet drop
For more information visit federalpremium.com