Browning is adding a new sporting clays model to its shotgun lineup, the Citori 725 Sporting Golden Clays over-under. The receiver features a silver nitride finish with gold accented engraving, while the stock and forearm are carved from grade V/VI walnut, with close radius pistol grip and palm swell. The wood features a gloss oil finish. The shotgun will be offered with 30” or 32” barrel lengths at an MSRP of $5,349.99.
Other features include:
- Steel low profile receiver
- Barrels with ventilated top and side ribs, ported with high post top rib
- Fire Lite Mechanical Trigger System
- Hammer ejectors
- Top-tang barrel selector/safety
- Inflex recoil pad
- Vector Pro lengthened Forcing cones
- Five Invector-DS extended choke tubes
- Hiviz® Pro-Comp fiber-optic sight and ivory mid-bead
For more information, visit browning.com.