Weatherby has launched round two of its "WeAreWeatherby" sweepstakes, which gives fans a chance to select their favorite new Team Weatherby ad-and automatically be entered for a chance to win a Vanguard Series 2 Synthetic in the process.
Competitive shooter and television host Jessie Duff won the first round of the competition, which began last August. All of the contenders-a group that includes Ed Weatherby and the assorted members of Team Weatherby-have returned for round two.
The following ads, which can be viewed on WeAreWeatherby.com, are being featured in the contest:
• Ed Weatherby, president and CEO of Weatherby, Inc., "We Are Weatherby"
• Willie Bloomquist, Major League Baseball player, "Safe at Home"
• Luke Branquinho, Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association four-time World Champion Steer Wrestler, "Legendary"
• Brendon Clark, professional bull rider and 14-time qualifier for the Professional Bull Riders World Finals, "Proven Performance"
• Chad Mendes, Ultimate Fighting Championship/Mixed Martial Arts featherweight title contender, "Speed, Power and Accuracy"
• Jessy Nelson, professional Motocross/Supercross rider, "Fearless"
• Bear Pascoe, National Football League player, "Unstoppable"
• Darryl Worley, platinum-selling country music artist, "Made in the U.S.A."
Also included is Dallas Beshears, whose ad features "We Are the Future" as the headline. She is the National High School Rodeo Association (NHSRA) 2012-2013 Brownells/NRA National Youth Shooting Sports Ambassador. Beshears serves as a spokesperson for the WBY-X product line and Weatherby-NHSRA Scholarship Fund.
Voters are automatically entered in the sweepstakes upon voting. In addition to the rifle, the prize package includes a 3-9x42mm Redfield Revenge riflescope, Talley-designed Weatherby Vanguard mounts, an adjustable nylon sling and injection-molded scoped rifle case.
The entry deadline for round two is May 31, 2014. To be eligible, entrants must be a legal resident of the United States and at least 21 years of age. Those who are legally disqualified from possessing a firearm are not eligible. Votes can be submitted here.