Cabela's has released a pair of new tactical-style sights that could make for the perfect gift for Dad this coming Father's Day: the Tactical Reflex Sight and the Tactical Prism Sight.
The Tactical Reflex Sight features a photo-sensor operation that powers up the device automatically when the protective cap is lifted. The automatic reticle-brightness control and multicoated optics display a red 5-MOA center-dot reticle.
Tactical Reflex Sight Features:
• Tactical reflex sight automatically turns on when protective cap is lifted
• Automatic reticle-brightness control
• Multicoated optics with 5-MOA center-dot reticle
• Water- and shockproof
• Mounts to any MIL-STD-1913 rail
The 3x Tactical Prism Sight features a bullet-drop compensating reticle that takes the guesswork out of known-distance shooting. Once you've determined the target's range, you can place the corresponding crosshair on target and squeeze the trigger. The reticle features three selectable colors (red, green and black) and can be set to any of five brightness settings.
Tactical Prism Sight Features:
• Bullet-drop-compensating reticle
• Reticle features three selectable colors
• Five adjustable brightness settings
• Efficient light transmission for low-light shooting
The Tactical Reflex Sight is available for $149.99, while the 3x Tactical Prism Sight costs $299.99.
For more information, go to Cabelas.com.