by NRA Staff - Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Winchester rolled out a couple additions to its SXP line at SHOT Show 2013, and the new Marine Defender was among them. Though it was conceived with harsh maritime environments in mind, the Marine Defender should appeal to anyone that's looking for a self-defense shotgun for their home. The gun includes a removable TRUGLO fiber-optic sight, a hard-chromed chamber and a matte-chromed barrel and magazine tube. The barrel is threaded to accept the Invector-Plus choke tube system and arrives with a cylinder bore choke installed.
• Matte black synthetic stock with textured gripping surfaces.
• Tactical ribbed forearm for better grip.
• Hard chrome chamber and bore add durability and are easy to clean.
• Matte hard chrome protection on barrel and magazine tube.
• Removable TRUGLO fiber-optic front sight plus traditional brass front bead.
• Fitted with an Inflex Technology recoil pad.
• Sling swivel studs installed.
• Drilled and tapped for scope mounts.
E-mail your comments/questions about this site to:
For questions/comments about American Rifleman magazine, please e-mail:
You can contact the NRA via phone at: NRA Member Programs
To advertise on American Rifleman, visit nramediakit.com for more information