Handguns > Revolver

Heritage Mfg. Rough Rider Revolvers

Rough Rider Revolvers are modeled after the Colt SAA and made in America.

4/22/2011

Chambered in .22 Long Rifle and .22 WMR, Heritage Mfg.’s nine-shot Rough Rider revolvers are now available in blued, black satin, silver satin and color case-hardened-style finishes.

The guns are modeled after the Colt SAA with options including steel or alloy frames; fixed or adjustable rear Millet sights with white outline; stocks of cocobolo, camouflage green laminate, or white or black mother-of-pearl; bird’s head or SAA-style grip, smooth or checkered; and barrels measuring 3 1/2 to 9 inches.

The rear sights are adjustable for windage and elevation, and the front sights from Williams Gun Sights have red fiber-optic pipes. A total of 30 versions are available with prices ranging from $230 to $360. All Rough Riders are 100 percent American-made.

Contact: Heritage Mfg., Inc; (305) 685-5966; www.heritagemfg.com.

Comments

7 Responses to Heritage Mfg. Rough Rider Revolvers

sonny wrote:
February 06, 2013

ihave a 17.caliberheritage rough rider what kind of shells dos it thake

Tom B. wrote:
December 28, 2012

I have the 22 revolver and just ordered the magnum cylinder. I am very pleased with the little revolver. And have decided my next firearm will most likely be a Heritage large bore revolver.

Troy Brown wrote:
December 15, 2012

I just got one of these and I love it!! It reminds me of when I was very young and my father took my brothers and I out to the woods for plinking. This was way before semi auto's were popular and readily available. It makes for a great way to share a simple way of learning how to shoot a revolver with my children the way I learned. Thanks for a great revolver at a affordable price.

Col. Jim wrote:
September 06, 2012

Very good weapon and excellent value for the money. The 22 LR is great for plinking and/or whatever plus the 22 WMR could be used as a home defense backup gun possibly for folks who don't like recoil. I have one and am very happy with it.

nate d wrote:
June 27, 2012

these revolvers are not made in USA. the parts are built in italy and are assembled in the usa. so it is 'assembled in the usa' not built. it is built in italy, still outsourced.

Zack T. wrote:
February 11, 2012

I purchased the satin finish ms4 and I couldn't be anymore satisfied.I like how Heritage packages are complete.

James Dulin wrote:
April 27, 2011

I've had one exactly like shown in the above photo for 6 years, good little revolver.