American Rifleman TV Schedule: April 2012
The Savage Model 11, the Smith & Wesson Model 52, the SIG Sauer M400 Carbine and much more come to American Rifleman TV in April.
April 02, 2012
The Savage Model 111 Lightweight Hunter, Beretta Xplor Unico Shotgun, the ever popular Kimber Solo and much more will get the full treatment this April on American Rifleman Television. Join host and American Rifleman Editor-in-Chief Mark Keefe every Wednesday night of the month to learn more about your favorite firearms!
American Rifleman TV airs at 10 p.m. Wednesday nights on the Outdoor Channel.
Wednesday, April 4
- Feature: Monolithic: The Modern Technique of The Pistol
- Rifleman Review: Savage Model 111 Lightweight Hunter
- IHTOG: Smith & Wesson Model 52 Pistol
Wednesday, April 11
- Feature: Les Baer Custom
- Rifleman Review: Beretta Xplor Unico Shotgun
- IHTOG: Smith & Wesson Victory Model
Wednesday, April 18
- Feature: Smith & Wesson Governor
- Rifleman Review: SIG Sauer M400
- IHTOG: Springfield Armory M1A
Wednesday, April 25
- Feature: Inside ArmaLite
- Rifleman Review: Kimber Solo Pistol
- IHTOG: Russian Model 1891 Moisin-Nagant
Looking for more American Rifleman TV episodes? Check out the entire 2010 season, right here on AmericanRifleman.org.