by NRA Staff - Thursday, January 17, 2013
Just Right Carbines is known for its AR-style rifle and its ability to accept Glock magazines—and now the company has expanded its reach to another popular magazine style: the 1911. The latest version of the JR Carbine rifle is designed to accept single-stack 1911 magazines, making it a great plinking or home defense platform for those that already have plenty of 1911 mags in their collection.
The company has also released a new line of camouflage printed finish options, which can be seen in the image above.
• 9 mm, .40 S&W and .45 ACP calibers
• Accepts Glock Magazines
• Overall length 33.5" extended (30.25" collapsed)
• Overall weight: 6.5 lbs.
• Accepts standard AR-15 accessories
• 100 percent American made
• California Models Available
• Ultra-low recoil
• Free-floating quadrail fore-end accepts any AR fore-end
• Telescoping 6 position buttstock
The designer of the carbines offers a complete breakdown in the video below:
E-mail your comments/questions about this site to:
For questions/comments about American Rifleman magazine, please e-mail:
You can contact the NRA via phone at: NRA Member Programs
To advertise on American Rifleman, visit nramediakit.com for more information